Passionate about golf?
How would you like to rub shoulders with some of the best golfers in the nation?
The Golf Challenge NSW Open is fast approaching and we are seeking volunteers to help during the tournament.
If you have a spare four hours between Thursday, 17 March and Sunday, 20 March 2022, come out and help Golf NSW and Concord Golf Club achieve our goal of providing a world class sporting event.
We need a volunteer team that is passionate, willing, and ready to go above and beyond to ensure that the tournament is talked about for years to come. There will be a range of roles that need to be filled and which cater to all people of all abilities, ages and backgrounds.
- Carrying Scoreboards: with the leading groups
- Marshalls: with select groups
- Practice Range Attendants
- Cark Park Attendants
- Gate Marshalls
- Assisting Television Broadcast Crew
Even better, arrange a bunch of mates from your club to get involved.
All volunteers will receive lunch on the day and a NSW Open shirt and cap. (a second shirt will be provided if you volunteer for more than two days).
The best part of course, is you are welcome to stay and watch the golf after your allotted shift has finished.
If you have any questions regarding the requirements, duties or responsibilities regarding the volunteer program please don’t hesitate to contact Scott Cragg, Golf Operations Manager and Volunteer Co-ordinator at Concord Golf Club – phone (02) 9743 6111 or email email@example.com
In the email please indicate the following:
- Your interest in volunteering and contact details.
- How many days you would like to volunteer for; Being all 4 days Thursday – Sunday or for a specific day/days.
- Whether you would like to caddy or whether you would prefer to perform other volunteer duties.
- Please indicate full or half days availability (e.g. Hours).
Expressions of Interest to be received before Friday, 19th February 2022